What investment is right for you? Retirement savings accounts, tax free savings accounts, or open non-registered accounts. Assessing your needs and goals will help determine what products are best for your situation. Some or all of these products can be used to create a financial plan that is best for you. Your investments should create consistent returns while adjusting to market and industry fluctuations with ease. Don’t get stuck with under-performing accounts.
- Healthy Portfolio — Not all investments are created equal. Choose the ones that are most suited to your lifestyle and risk tolerance.
- Ongoing Review — I keep a keen eye on your investments to ensure they’re performing optimally and to make sure we make any changes when necessary.
Retirement & Savings
Never guess with your retirement savings and income. Keep you retirement goals in perspective so your post-career years have every need met.
- Income Analysis — Determine how much you’ll need to retire and where the funds will come from while minimizing the tax impact.
- Retirement Options — Are you positioned to enjoy retirement to the fullest? Let’s review your options so you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Proper education planning can open doors to the best post-secondary options.
- Safe Savings — Don’t just tuck your funds away into any old account. Secure them in a Registered Education Savings Plan you know will be there when you need them most.
- Earn Government Grants — Maximize your deposits to earn the most from the grants available.