My name is Kelsie Lenton, and I am a financial advisor in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Some quick facts about me:
- I have over 10 years of experience in the insurance industry.
- I am licensed in the provinces of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia.
- I am licensed with multiple insurance companies to make sure I get the best products for my clients.
- I am commissioned through the insurance companies so my services don't cost you anything.
- I am a member of Advocis (the Financial Advisors Association of Canada).
- I have an office in Saskatoon, but I do travel to assist my clients.
Not only do I have years of experience in the insurance industry, but I have spent countless hours educating myself on the different areas of the financial planning industry. I completed my Certified Health Insurance designation (CHS) in February 2014. In 2016, I completed my Certified Financial Planner designation (CFP). My continued education and work experience will allow me to keep helping my clients reach their goals by giving them the best service and advice.