Insurance can help keep your lifestyle intact and your finances in place, no matter what life brings your way. Protect your life, health or business with insurance to help give you and your family piece of mind. Insure yourself and your debt against income loss, medical/travel expenses or other expenses in case of an unexpected disability, illness, death, or any other emergencies. I will help you get the coverage that is best for you.
- Mortgage Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Guaranteed Non-Medical Insurance
Product review--Do you have some insurance already but not sure if it is enough or best for you. I can review your policies and help you make sure that you are properly covered.
Your needs change and so should your insurance. A review should be completed on a regular basis to make sure you are properly covered. A job change, marriage, or birth of a child can significantly change your needs.
What investment is right for you? Retirement savings accounts, tax free savings accounts, or non-registered accounts. Assessing your needs and goals will help determine what products are best for your situation. Some or all of these products can be used to create a financial plan that is best for you. Your investments should create consistent returns while adjusting to market and industry fluctuations with ease. Don't get stuck with under-performing accounts.
- Healthy Portfolio -- Not all investments are created equal. Choose the ones that are most suited to your lifestyle and risk tolerance.
- Ongoing Review -- I keep a keen eye on your investments to ensure they're performing optimally and to make sure we make any changes when necessary.
Retirement & Savings
Never guess with your retirement savings and income. Keep you retirement goals in perspective so your post-career years have every need met.
- Income Analysis -- Determine how much you'll need to retire and where the funds will come from while minimizing the tax impact.
- Retirement Options -- Are you positioned to enjoy retirement to the fullest? Let's review your options so you don't miss out on this opportunity.
Proper education planning can open doors to the best post-secondary options.
- Safe Savings -- Don't just tuck your funds away into any old account. Secure them in a Registered Education Savings Plan you know will be there when you need them most.
- Earn Government Grants -- Maximize your deposits to earn the most from the grants available.
Ready to secure your financial future and see your dreams become reality? Every financial plan is different. I take the time to gain a deep understanding of your specific situation and determine the best way to achieve your top-priority goals by making a plan that fits your lifestyle.
Achieve your financial goals with a rock-solid plan that lets you accurately track both short and long-term progress. I provide a clear understanding of how your plan serves you at all times. Life brings change, and I ensure that your financial plan reflects those shifts in ways that remain in line with your goals.
I can refer you to my network of financial specialists and partners to develop and fine-tune all aspects of your plan, including taxes, legal oversight, estate planning, and much more.
Taxes & Estate Management
Establish and preserve your legacy. I help you simplify and streamline wealth transition to the next generation, protecting your beneficiaries and the assets you've built throughout your life. Provide for the next generation and consider timing and tax rates so investments bring the highest profit margins.
Do you have questions? Would you like to book an appointment? Contact me today!
Phone me at (306) 382-1860.
Email me at email@example.com, or use the form here.